Ahmed Umer Ashraf
Department of Mathematical and
University of Toronto,
Mississauga, Ontario, Canada.
Email: aashra90 AT gmail DOT com
CV: Academic .
The Fields Institute Matroids Seminar 2022-23
- Matroid theory, Polyhedral geometry and Hyperplane arrangements.
- Matroid Chern-Schwartz-MacPherson cycles and Tutte activities with Spencer Backman, Proceeding of the American Mathematical Society to appear.
- Eulerian polynomials for subarrangements of Weyl arrangements with Masahiko Yoshinaga and Tan Nhat Tran, Advances in Applied Mathematics (2021).
- Another approach to volume of matroid polytopes (2018).
- Character polynomials for two rows and hook partitions (2018).
- Matroid CSM classes and Tutte activities, International Workshop P-positivity in Matroid Theory and Related Topics, RIMS, Kyoto, Online Conference, October 4-8, 2021.
- Eulerian polynomials for subarrangements, Arrangements at Home, Online Conference, May 5-6, 2020.
- Cyclic flat approach to matroid polytopes volume, Recent advances in matroids and Tutte polynomials, Hokkaido Summer Institute, Hokkaido University, Japan, July 22-26, 2019.
University of Toronto (Mississauga, Ontario, Canada):
Abdus Salam School of Mathematical Sciences (Lahore, Punjab, Pakistan):
Habib University (Karachi, Sindh, Pakistan):
Western University (London, Ontario, Canada):